Tablescapes, Home Decor, Thrifting, Cooking

Monday, January 26, 2009

Taking care of business

Let me just tell you I was thrilled last week when I realized I had won a drawing from Carol at Meadowsweet Days This fun publication arrived on Saturday and it has some of the most gorgeous photos inside along with blogging hints and other fun things. Carol, thank you so much. I was so excited to be named the winner. Go over and pay a visit to Carol! Secondly, I have been tagged twice to play along with finding a picture in my album. Terri at http://terriedj.blogspot.com/ and also Kristen at http://kristenscreationsonline.blogspot.com/ asked me to play along. This is it. (My daughters would not be pleased that the one to come up was taken when they were looking a bit casual..oh well, they are still cute, hey? :) ) This was taken about 3 yrs. ago when our new house was being framed. Pictured is my oldest daughter on the left and my youngest daughter on the right. My oldest grandson is grinning in the middle. They are standing in a basement window. Here are the rules to this fun game:
1. Go to the the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
*2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
*3. Explain the photo.
*4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!
I pass this on to :
2. Cathy @ DomesticBliss
3. Suzanne @ SouthernInspiration
4. Paula @ SweetPea
This is a fun and easy one, girls!

7 comments:

southerninspiration said...

Hey Miss Donna,
Yes, I'll play along.....let me get to the business! thanks for thinking of me!
Suzanne
What all did you get at Market????

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Congrats on your wonderful win. I think I need that book. LOL

I loved your 4th of the 4th picture. Your family is so cute!!

Hugs, Terrie

Lynette said...

Congrats on your win and your family is so sweet peeking out of the window like that!

Did you and Kristen B see each other at the market in Dallas? She just came back and had some pretty amazing pictures posted as well!! I'm glad to hear that purple and green are still "in" - they are two of my fav colors!!

Tara said...

OMG... I just looked at that magazine online last night. It looks awesome, I may have to order one for myself. That company has some really neat magazines. I am new to the blogging world and am just lovin it. Hope you don't mind me following along with yours.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win, and your daughters are adorable casual or not !!!


Kathy :)

Kristens Creations said...

Looks like a great book, I need to go buy it! I could use the info. Thanks for playing along on the tag. Cute picture! Kristen

Paula@SweetPea said...

I haven't heard about that magazine. It looks interesting. Isn't it fun to win something?

I played along with the game. Thanks for tagging me.