Tablescapes, Home Decor, Thrifting, Cooking

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Blog Award for Little Me!

I, Donna @ Designs on 47th Street do
Accept this award!!
This is so fun to be acknowledged with an award! My sweet friend Suzanne at Southern Inpirations has given me my first blogging award. I hope you have visited Suzanne. She has a lot of great ideas and you'll learn many ways to decorate with your Southern Living @ Home treasures! :) I have even had the pleasure of meeting Suzanne in person last summer and she is a dear lady. Stop by and see her. This award comes with a few rules: Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE! Oh, this is hard as there are so many. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. (this is ONE of the many things I've learned from other bloggers!! I think I can link!!) Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award. I graciously bestow this award to the following great ladies: Carol at Meadowsweet Days Melissa at Melissa Miller Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict Gloria at Happy to Be Terrie at Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity Janice at Etiquette with Miss Janice Lynn at Lynn's Gifts from the Heart Gollum at Designs by Gollum Vanna at lvroftiques Stacy at 19 Butternut These women all have super blogs that I enjoy and learn from continually. Pay them a visit and let's keep the blog love going!

7 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Awww Donna I am so honored that you thought of me! I could never get tired of other bloggers showing me bloggy love. How kind of you. This is a really special award too.
Thank you so much!

Your header picture is precious! Is that the same cup by Anthropologie I posted in my Keurig coffee
post? Check out my post if you didn't see it. What a coincidence! :) Very cool!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for the sweet comments on my TT.
~Melissa ;)

lvroftiques said...

Thank you so much Donna!!! I will display it proudly! And try not to whine so much! Lol! Vanna

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Donna, thank you so much for this award. And thank you for coming by to see me!
((Hugs))

Meadowsweet Days said...

How lovely! Thank you, Donna! I just read that I received this award! We have been so busy getting the store back into pre-Christmas shape, and preparing for the new season, I didn't have much time last night to read my comments! Just saw it this morning! Thank you so much.

Carol

Miss Janice said...

Donna, thank you for this sweet award! I am trying to play catch up this week...but, I must say that I love your favorite room as well! It's so warm and cozy looking--we don't have that here in South Florida.

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Oh Donna, I am so humbled and thankful. Thanks so much for thinking of me.. I'll post it soon darling... I'm sorry I'm so late in getting over here. Trying to get the "whole" office affair back in order...lol hugs ~lynne~

Stacy said...

Thank you SO much! I am so sorry I am just now getting around to thanking you. I am sending you some love today over on 19 Butternut.

Thanks again!

~Stacy