Revealing time, huh? Kristen
over at Kristen's Creations tagged me a couple of days ago and I'm just now getting time to sit down and answer. Six things seems like a lot, doesn't it? Who makes up these rules? :-)
6 Random Things About Myself.~~Here are the rules.1. Link to the person who tagged you.2. Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)3. Write 6 random things about yourself.4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.5. Let each person know they been tagged and leave them a comment.6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.~~~~~~Here are my 6 random things: ~~~~~~
1. When I started my silk floral business almost 20 years ago, I had no flower arranging experience. I was invited to a silk plant party and fell in love with it all. Since we were about to move to another state, the owner agreed to share suppliers with me a give me a crash course on starting up a business. I started off with sticking a bush of 8 tulips into a basket, doing home parties. I was scared to death when someone wanted two different colors! LOL!
2. I absolutely LOVE cats. I have had cats all my life and couldn't imagine not having one. My mother tells me that as a child any writing from school would always revolve around a cat.
3. My favorite afternoon snack is a Tablespoon (or two) of peanut butter covered with chocolate chips...ummm.....did I just tell you that?
4. I followed my husband around during his 20 yr. career as an AF pilot. We have moved at least eight times and have owned 7 houses.
5. Some of you are too young to know who Donna Reed is but as my girls were growing up, I was known among their friends as "Donna Reed" aka Goody Two Shoes. I could be D.R.'s clone. Well, Donna Reed got picked up for not using her turn signal at 6:45 a.m. (no other cars around) AND not carrying her driver's license (because I was coming home from the gym) and she has a court date to present driver's license.
6. I was married at 20 and have been married for 38 years. If you are really good at math (unlike me..you may just figure out my age.)
I am tagging:
These are just a few among many fabulous bloggers. Go pay them a visit and tell them Donna Reed said "hey!"