Tablescapes, Home Decor, Thrifting, Cooking

Friday, February 13, 2009

A Valentine Greeting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Valentine's Day
Dear Sweet Blogging Friends

*******

I am having so much fun getting to know so many of you. I truly look forward to posting, reading your replies and seeing what you are up to through your blogs.

I'm sorry I haven't been good about posting this week

BUT

I've been painting :) and other fun things. Soon you will see what I've been up to.

Wishing you a Special Valentine's Day with your sweetie, your mother, your children, your grandchilden, your pets or your best friend!

Donna

12 comments:

Pug1 said...

Hi Donna! Have a wonderful Valentines Day! CHEERS! Michele

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Donna...Happy VD to you and your Honey...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Thank you for your sweet Valentine wish and I wish you the very same! I can't wait to see what you are painting. Have a wonderful weekend and I will return to check.
Hugs!
Mona

Paula@SweetPea said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope that you and Mr. Brown Socks have a nice dinner out tonight to celebrate.

Meadowsweet Days said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Donna~ Love the wreath! We'll all be back to see your finished project.... then maybe you can head east and help me get motivated to paint! :) My store is being painted this week.... so that's a good thing.... the house is next!

Carol

Gypsy aka Tam said...

Donna,
Happy Valentines Day to you too!!! I love the wreath, I failed to put anything on my door after Christmas, I need to figure out what to use.
Have a wonderful day and weekend,
Tam

southerninspiration said...

OOOOOhhh, can't wait to see!!

Suzanne

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours, Donna. I can't wait to see what you've been up to. laurie

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Happy Valentine's Day my friend.. I'm anxiously awaiting the "big" reveal... hugs ~lynne~

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Hey Donna, just want to pop in and say Hello... hope your valentines day is a good one!!! Chrissy

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

Happy Valentine's Day

All the best,
Kathy :)

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Donna!

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine weekend. :)