Tablescapes, Home Decor, Thrifting, Cooking

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Beautiful, Beautiful Wedding!

Yes, it’s been awhile since you’ve heard from me.  There has been too much going on to keep up with blogging. 

DSCN2326_752

Despite a threat from Hurricane Paula dancing around Playa del Carmen, the Cancun airport was opened back up and Paula visited Cuba instead!  What a relief!

 

DSCN2410_835

Many, many workers pulled together to set up the gazebo and make sure everything went off without a hitch.  What a gorgeous setting this was for a wedding.

 

 

Here Jamie and I are sharing a moment together before the ceremony.  I’m sure we are saying

“We did it!”

 

jamie 023

 

 

Father of the Bride enters the room to whisk his Baby Girl away

DSCN2423_848

 

Jamie and her sisters are taken through the pool area after all the guests are seated under the Gazebo.  Father and Mother of the Bride follow.  This was a fun moment as all the people by the pool were standing and cheering for the Bride.  :)

  DSCN2440_865

 

Almost to the altar now!

 

DSCN2443_868

 

 

Introducing the new

Mr. and Mrs.

!!!

DSCN2472_897

Doesn’t the resort almost look like this could have taken place in Italy?

 

 

DSCN2534_959

 

jamie 052

 

 

 

jamie 042

 

Sisters of the Bride

DSCN2477_902

 

 

Next comes the wedding reception back home this Friday night.

The fun continues!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Donna, everything was just beautiful...especially the people!! I'm so glad Mother Nature cooperated and it went off without a hitch. Good luck on Friday night...then sit back and RELAX!

Paula@SweetPea said...

Beautiful photos! I am so happy that the wedding went well and that you ended up with good weather.

stitching under oaks said...

Wonderful photos. I'm so glad everything went well. Kudos to you for pulling off a wedding away from home. You and your daughter look beautiful!

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Beautiful! You all look Stunning and her dress is beyond FABULOUS!!

Congratulations!

Lou Cinda :)

Sue said...

Pretty dress, Pretty bride, Pretty mama! Congratulations- glad all went well! ~ Sue

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Oh I LOVE THIS POST!
Congratulations to the beautiful bride and her very lucky new husband! Best wishes!
And you look FABULOUS! What a hottie!
xo Yvonne

Melissa Miller said...

Amazing and beautiful wedding party Donna! You look gorgeous in the lovely deep purple and your daughter's dress was spectacular. Love, love the photos. Thank you for showing us!

Have fun at the reception!
Warmly, ~Melissa :)

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Donna, so happy to hear from you! That wedding was beutiful! and you're daughter is absolutely gorgeous! You all were very lovely. Want to see pics now of the other party! Have a great wk-end!

Anonymous said...

HI Donna! I have missed you! Oh, my goodness what a lovely wedding and the bride is beautiful as well as the most gorgeous mother!!
So glad you were spared the threatening weather!
thanks for popping in and be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Oh Donna. congrats to your beautiful daughter what a preet bride she was...Love the red dreses the other daughter wore and look at you just beautiful my dear friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Domestic Designer said...

What a beautiful wedding! I know you had a wonderful time and I also know that you are glad that it is over and went so well. You and your daughter looked just beautiful. Love the colors! Good Luck with the reception this weekend. Rest next week....you deserve it! :-)
DD

Unknown said...

She is absolutely beautiful, Donna! How proud you must be!!! I Love love loveeeee her wedding gown! Such a beautiful wedding! You look very beautiful too! Love your "Mother of the Bride" ensenble!!

I'm in head to toe glitter until Fabruary! (that's how long it takes to finally rid myself of every speck!ha! )

My congratulations and best wishes to a very beautiful bride and her handsome groom!

Cheers!
Tina

Michelle said...

Even having seen these before...I am still taken aback by what a beautiful bride she is! Though, she is your baby, so I should not be surprised.

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

I have been waiting to see these pics, Donna! What a beautiful wedding! And what a handsome couple! Everything is simply gorgeous...including the mother of the bride! I hope you are having a great week!...hugs...Debbie

Rebecca said...

yes yes! A beautiful wedding, beautiful bride, beautiful mother of the bride.

Also, I must say, I love your new blog header. Love the turkey plates!

Rettabug said...

What a spectacular venue for a wedding, Donna! You & your daughter look absolutely breathtakingly beautiful...as do your other girls, too. I'm SO glad to have been *invited* to share in this blessed event.
The gowns, the flowers, the setting...all so special.

Congratulations to the happy couple!!
Enjoy the reception at home & be sure to share those pictures, too, please?

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so happy I popped in today Donna, what BEAUTIFUL pics.....and I am so happy the weather cooperated :)

Thanks so much for sharing..

All the best,
Kathy :)

Debbiedoos said...

Oh what a beautiful bride, I love her dress, she really wore it well! What a great looking day. Congrats to your family.