Good Morning! I thought it was time I join in with Designs by Gollum to share a recipe today.
While preparing for my Seasonal faux floral shows and creating over 100 arrangements I also enjoy coming up with some delicious appetizers and of course some sweets to welcome my guests/customers. It’s quite a task because I have so much going on to prepare for these shows. Lucky for me friends and family often times volunteer to prepare some of the food too.
It’s great when I can find something that has eye appeal And is delicious AND easy all at the same time. The recipe I’m sharing today fits that description.
Don’t you think this has great presentation? I love that it’s so colorful.
1 (8 oz. ) pkg cream cheese, at room temp
Tub of Buitoni prepared pesto
(or your own that might be in the freezer now)
oil packed, sun-dried tomatoes, sliced thinly
Pine nuts, lightly toasted and salted
1. Beat cream cheese until light and smooth. Spread on a small platter or dinner plate.
2. Spoon pesto over cream cheese, leaving a bit of the cream cheese showing around the edge.
3. Arrange the sun dried tomatoes evenly over the pesto layer.
4. Sprinkle with pine nuts and refrigerate for an hour or so to blend the flavors.
5. Serve with crackers or sliced baguette.
I always know it’s a hit when several ask for the recipe!
Take time to stop over at Michael’s and see what others are sharing today!