Tablescapes, Home Decor, Thrifting, Cooking

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Little Secret for You

Do you have allergies?
Or were you just born with permanant dark circles beneath your eyes?
For those of you old enough to remember the commercials, has anyone asked you if you were a Tereyton Smoker and asked if you'd rather right than switch? (Think black eye!!)
If so, I have found just the product for you.
It's by Benefits and it's called
Lemon aid

I first apply the Lemon Aid on top of my eye cream
and follow up with a Bare Minerals product called
Well Rested
Can't hurt, might help, right? It does seem to help, so give it a try. Another product that was suggested to me is by Bare Escentuals. It's bareVitamins Eye Rev-er Upper. It's suppose to give you a more refreshed look when applied first thing in the morning and then reapplied a few hours later. Trouble is, I always forget to reapply!
I'd be interested in knowing products you have found helpful for dark circles.
Another little hint my daughters just told me about is that you can purchase a good size packet of L'Occitane products including little soaps and perfume/lotion samples for $3. It's a great way to try out a variety of their products. My girls have me loving this line. Some of there things are a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. I use their Cream Mask as a night time moisturizer and a jar last for many weeks.
Thank you for the compliments on my little grandson and his birthday cake. Your comments really are all read and appreciated so much!

6 comments:

Domestic Designer said...

Thanks for the info! I do use Bare Minerals (my daughter got me hooked).I haven't heard of the other products....I will have to give them a try! Thanks!:-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great tips!

Kelly Bergsing said...

Thank you!! I never used to have problems with dark circles, but number 5 is now teething and I don't sleep very often. I am too keyed up to sleep when he finally does go down. Hopefully this will help!! :) Thanks!!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Does it count if you just buy the product? I always end up not using it after a week or so. If I don't see INSTANT results, I decide it isn't worth my trouble. (Do you think I've given up?) laurie

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I do have the circles, not from allergies-->from staying up too late and getting up early. I need to start going to bed, girl! ;) I like Almay's bright eyes, but I think I need something with a little more coverage. Do you think they'd carry your products at Ulta?

The Raggedy Girl said...

This sounded really good but I have now spent $106.75 while getting Lemon Aid...I just have to spend enough to get that free shipping....smiles.

Have A Wonderful Wednesday
from Roberta Anne