Tablescapes, Home Decor, Thrifting, Cooking

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Arms of Friendship

Hello Blogging Friends,

 

I am feeling so loved because I recently had two blogging awards sweetly sent my way.

 

The first comes from Laura at Hidden Promise.  The award is bestowed with the thoughts of someone with an “Attitude of Gratitude”.  I met Laura a few months back when she became a new blogger and am constantly amazed with her kind and giving spirit.  She is a pure delight and you really should go over and meet her.  You will be very glad you did!

 

lemonade_award_

Thank you Laura!!

This award just warms my heart that would Laura would think of me when sharing this award.  I truly have encountered nothing but warm hearts and a spirit of gratitude from everyone I’ve met since I began blogging.  For that reason I invite any and all of you to accept this award from me as well.  Please grab the picture and place it on your blog.  Thank you so very much, Laura!

 

And if I wasn’t already smiling big enough with that treat from Laura, I read on the same day that Suzanne from Southern Inspirations honored me with a second award.  It’s actually called Makes my Heart Smile.  If you haven’t checked out Suzanne’s blog, you must go over and meet her. She is a sweet Texan who has a heart of gold and I love her to death.

 

ladybug

Thank you Suzanne!!

Blogging has done just that for me ~~  it makes my heart smile.  I smile every day when I read your comments and know you have taken the time to stop and leave a quick note.  That is such a part of why we blog, to share friendships with one another and exchange ideas and such.  Smiling comes too when I visit you at your blogs and see what’s on your mind on any given day.

I honestly have to say that all of you make my heart smile, so once again this award is for YOU as well.  Please grab it and place it on your blog.  Tell everyone it’s from me, because you do make me smile. 

I trust everyone is having a great Monday!  I know I am!

7 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

You are a sweetheart! :)

southerninspiration said...

You need to come back to Texas so I can give you another IRL hug!!! You are so special to me, Miss Donna!
Love you, and so mean that!

Suzanne
THANKS for all the sweet words....

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the awards Donna and thanks for the links. It's been a pleasure to "meet" you and I love your blog. It's been a great Monday.

Domestic Designer said...

Congratulations on your awards. You certainly deserve them both! Have a great day!

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Donna...

Congratulations on the awards! Darlin' you sooo deserve them!!! You're always so sweet and you always make me smile!!!

Hope you're having a marvelous Monday, my friend!
Warmest wishes,
Chari

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Congratulations on all of your awards. They are certainly well deserved. Hugs, Marty

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Donna, Congratulations on your awards! laurie